Wednesday, May 18, 2011

There is always a beginning and an end, it's the middle that's dicey

We all hit a slump at one point or another. How we handle it is the true mark of our character. This is going to be an interesting project for me. I'm not sure I want everyone to know what I am thinking, and one of my problems is I think too much. On the other hand if I can clear out some of the "stuff" floating around in my brain I just may clear out space for action. Of course it is a delicate balance between interest and obsession. The obsession part being my personality trait. I sold The Pampered chef only long enough to aquire everything in the catalog for myself & Micah, then I lost interest because there was nothing left to have. Or making sure that Micah had EVERY SINGLE BEANIE BABY AVAILABLE just because. So this may turn out to be a good thing - clearing out the old to make room for the new. Or a not so good thing - sure it replaces spider solitare but you STILL aren't doing anything really productive. So let's see where this goes.

On that note, if I don't get out to the post office, lumber yard & grocery store soon I will have wasted another day on the computer. :) 

1 comment:

  1. What better way to find our niche' so to speak than to keep trying. But there is nothing wrong with doing many different things, otherwise at the end we cannot say we tried. That's what I love about you, is you at least "TRY". that gives me strength to try new things also. "FO FOR IT !!!"

    ReplyDelete